Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Another Kid Coat

The bigger boy.

A HEART!

Girl in the front, boys in the back.





Tiny Boy needed a coat just his size. It only took 10 minutes to make. I was out of fleece, so I used denim for the outer layer and a soft velvety type fabric for the inner layer. I need to try to find a way to weigh this little guy. I'm sure Erinn will be naming the boys very soon! We will let her name the girl too, as long as we all like the name.



I can't believe it. The pig that we have been feeding for a YEAR and planned on putting in the freeer VERY soon is dead. UGH. He was close to 300 pounds. And now we have to figure out how to get him into the back of the truck and haul him off. This oughta be fun. NOT. There is no way we can eat the meat now, since I have NO idea why he died.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hate to hear about the pig. Oy! Just what you don't want to deal with while sick and just back from the chiropractor!
The heart is toooooo cute :)
They all are great. You should be soooo proud of that mama goatie.

Teresa said...

The little girl just begs to be named something sappy like "Lovey" or "Sweetie". ;-)

Great pictures! You watch, they are going to do the same color change routine that Velvet did. They are too cute. :)

I am SO sorry to hear about Bacon! I wonder what in the world could have happened.

Teresa said...

Oh, and Tiny Man got a nifty looking coat out of the deal! Velvet lined even!!! :)