Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hired Help




This week has been strange. Mooky and Daniel went to Johnson City on Monday to help Halcy and Erich move, and I brought Zoe home with me "for the day". It was expected to be just for one day, so the boys didn't take any clothes with them. It turned into a two night stay for Daniel, and Mooky STILL isn't home! We are so thankful that he has this opportunity to be a blessing to others. As of last night the moving was finished and he was at "The Farm"/Mum and Dad's place in Hico.

Zoe is still here, helping me with all my chores.



Good help is hard to find!
(She works hard for "Smoovies"!)

Zoe leads the goats to the milkroom.




Then she brings a bucket for horse and cow feed.


When it's time to milk she washes the udders for me!


Then she sits back and wonders why the milk machine is so loud!

No comments: