Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cuteness!

Gabby and Zoe show off their baby dolls.
Unfortunately I have forgotten their names! OH MY! How could I?
Help me out Someone, and I will post their names! All I know right now is that Zoe's baby has a screaming fit if you remove her pacifier. :D
Storeroom Banty and her guinea keet.
Erinn riding Jack and Tana riding Smokey in EAST TEXAS at the Baker's house!!!!
Valley kidded on Saturday morning at 7:30 and 7:50. I know the EXACT times because I was supposed to leave the house at 7am to go to Mason. Erinn was going to ride in a parade with Grandpa, so Kris and Erinn took Thunder and went on ahead. Mooky and I came later AFTER Valley kidded. Made it in time for the parade too!
A girl and a boy! The boy is the one with more color, as often happens.


No comments: