Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday 5-12

Gabby, Zoe
Deet, Sophie

On Saturday we went to Mason not only for Erinn to ride Thunder in the parade, but for our long awaited chance to sell soap at the Sesquicentenniel Thing they had at the park.

Well, it was a total flop. Didn't even sell enough soap to cover our gas. End of story. 'Nuff said.



So, today I am really really really pleased to have a "Normal Day" again. The kids are home, and we are not madly wrapping bars of soap, etc. So, we can just do school, and catch up on various chores. The soap is still sitting out on the deck in plastic boxes... I need to figure out where we will keep it all! If I dont sell any, it will be 15 years before we use it all up. :o) Tommy and Brenda really want us to come back and try to sell soap again in September at the County Fair. They say there will be a lot more people and we should do better....



Valley and her kids are doing really well!




Mooky and I worked in the garden for awhile this morning while Erinn slept. I woke her up at 6:30 when I went out to milk, and she got up for about 2 hours, then went back to bed and slept for 3 hours! She is still having fevers almost every day. She said that she was "just really tired" today and that is why she took a nap. I hadn't taken her temp before she went to sleep, but she did not have a fever when she woke up.
She has a doctor appointment Thursday and I am working on a list of tests I want done. The doctor is quite agreeable to test for anything I can think of, but has no more ideas of his own.


No comments: