Saturday, May 30, 2009

RELIEF!


...at last.

Today was the best day of my.... month.

I was exhausted and overwhelmed. FRAZZLED, to say the least. It was taking an hour to feed 12 kid their 12 individual bottles. An hour FOUR times a day!
By myself. Previous attempts to teach them to drink from the bucket had been a failure.
Kris has been working!! Yippee - lots of small engine repair. Thank you Lord!
Mooky has been a HUGE help to me in a million ways, but he does not have the "bottle baby touch".
So, this morning I filled up the lambar bucket with milk, and forced myself to leave all bottles in the house. I went out there and said "You either drink from the bucket, or you go hungry." It took over an hour, but they all learned to drink from the bucket. WHEW! Stubborn little piggies.
At the 11 o'clock feeding it only took 45 minutes.
The 3 o'clock feeding took 30 minutes!
And the 7 o'clock feeding was a 20 minute breeze.
I feel much better now. :o)

No comments: