Sunday, June 14, 2009

AHA!


The butternut squash are turning tan!

The only squash we have ever grown succesfully are summer squash, so we are very excited about the acorn and the butternut.

We listened to a great sermon this morning about keeping on going even when you dont feel like it... especially when you dont feel like it! Then we came home and I fixed lunch and fed the kids, then I took a nap! So much for keeping on going... I had been feeling bad before church and the nap only made me more tired and bad feeling, so it was a real waste of time.

At about 6 Mooky and I dug up the rest of the potatoes and did some weeding. Then I watered the garden, fed the kids, milked the goats... and I still have that wiped out feeling. NO MORE NAPS FOR ME!!!


The roots of an old pecan tree.

No comments: