Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Year of Jubilee

I love that song... and I never even knew what "the year of Jubilee" was... but in today's lesson in my Bible Study, it explained that it was when all debts were forgiven and all slaves were set free!


Erinn's ear is hurting her pretty badly. The oak pollen is so bad that our red trucks have turned yellow! Please pray that she will sleep well tonight. She needs good rest so badly. If she doesn't get it, her nausea is almost always a lot worse. But, thankfully, she has not needed to take her prescription for nausea in the last 2 weeks! Thank you GOD! It's still there, but she has been able to deal with it using her 3 bottles of essential oils. She never lets those out of her sight! They are peppermint, lavender, and bergamot. One night I was terribly nauseous in the middle of the night and I sniffed the lavender and almost threw up. Then I sniffed the peppermint and felt a lot better. The next day she told me, "Oh! NEVER sniff the lavender when you're nauseated. Just put it on your wrists. Then sniff the peppermint. Then put a tiny dab of bergamot on the end of your nose." LOL. She has her method all worked out!

No comments: