Friday, May 14, 2010

Gall Bladder

Tana and Erinn


I found an article called:


What Causes Gall Bladder Pain and How to Avoid Surgery that explains what Doc was telling me about the link between food allergies and gall bladder attacks.


My test results came back and I am allergic to:


All Dairy products (cow AND goat!!!) :o(


Gluten (wheat, barley, and rye)


Honey


Beef and Lamb


Navy Beans


and Watercress.


The only dairy I can eat is cheddar cheese, and not more often than once every 4 days.


I have been avoiding all those foods since I found out what I am allergic to and I have been feeling pretty good! I dont think I've ever eaten watercress in my life, so I won't miss that one. :o) I also won't miss having gall bladder attacks, so I am not really upset about the things I can't have anymore.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So what CAN you eat? Chicken? What is a usual meal for you?