Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Insurance Companies

We've just been given a good example of why insurance companies charge so much more to cover young men than they charge young ladies.
Erinn and Tana wanted to ride the four wheeler to look for Thunder. So, I cautioned them about going slowly, and how you have less control when there are two of you on there, etc. So, off they went calmly and enjoyed themselves muchly, and came back safely.




Later, Dalton and Mooky wanted to ride. NOT on the same four wheeler though! (Of course not.) They roar away after an admonition from Kris to take it easy. So, I flag them down ASAP and warn them to GO SLOWER. "Take it easy means not to go so fast, not to stir up so much dust, not to go so fast around corners, and not to get so close to each other, dont go near the animals, or the girls on the horse, and for goodness sakes dont get hurt!" (Did I make it clear enough?) Apparently not.

My definition of "too fast around corners" was somehow quite different than theirs! Mine meant stay on 4 wheels. Theirs didnt. !!!! Someone took a spill, and his name shall remain anonymous so as not to embarrass him. They'll have to find some other form of entertainment tomorrow. :o)

2 comments:

Allie said...

Heeheehee! HAHAHAHA! Ohhh, my. *subsides* HEEEHEEHEEHE! That was really funny. Enjoyed it!!

FourMileFarm said...

Hey Alex!! Someone finally read my blog and left a comment. I cant believe it! I was beginning to think I was the only one reading the darn thing. :o)