Monday, November 19, 2007

Jars and jars of stuff...



Today I made cinnamon chocolate swirl soap, chicken broth with chicken pieces in it, chicken noodle soup for Mooky's lunch, yogurt, kefir, and laundry soap. Not to mention a lot of dirty dishes. I got nearly a gallon of milk from Mad Cow, and nearly a quart from Dana Lou. I separated her from her kids for a few hours so I could get just a bit of milk. I need to start separating them all night every night so I can milk Dana every morning. The kids are more than old enough to handle that. I'm not sure why Mad Cow stayed away from Aileas but I sure appreciated the milk.
Here's Mooky's soup made with GF Rice Penne pasta and homegrown chicken. He said it tasted great, "Just like chicken noodle soup."

3 comments:

Teresa said...

YUM!!!
Soup for lunch, cinnamon chocolate swirl soap for dessert!!! ;-)

Unknown said...

I'd love the laundry soap recipe!

FourMileFarm said...

The cinnamon chocolate swirl does sound good enough to eat, doesn't it? :o)
I will try to get the laundry soap recipe posted tomorrow.
Going to bed now...